Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's what the PS3 doesn't have, stupid

So Peter Moore can't think of anything the PS3 has that the 360 doesn't have... True, there's one thing the PS3 doesn't have though that the 360 shouldn't have. The Noise. The 360 is the noisiest console I have ever owned, it whirrs fans frantically, spins the noisiest DVD drive ever and hums my desktop in a finger trembling stylee. And it's because of that that I'm taking the 360 out from under the big TV, because the noise makes it a complete non starter as a digital entertainment hub. I don't want to watch a movie with it droning away, heck, after a while the hum gets to drill through you while playing games. And thats not good. At least Sony approached the PS3 as a device for the living room and have by all reports made it a quiet beast. Microsoft on the other hand have used a cheap noisy DVD drive. Thanks Microsoft. I SAID THANKS MICROSOFT. WHAT? SORRY I HAVE MY 360 ON... SPEAK UP!

No comments: