Saturday, July 20, 2013

Coming back like I was never away

BAWOOP BLOG REACTIVATING BAWOOP


Must turn that alarm off.

Yes, it's back, Codepapacy, the old blog which went into disrepair and bitrottage while I was busy with The H. Well, no more – The H that is – and lots more me, me, me. STOP RUNNING AWAY. Come back. Sit down. Yes, I'll be handling this as gracefully as one man handles a Jaeger in Pacific Rim (not seen it? It's great; it takes all the stereotypes of Japanese anime/manga robot/monster movies and reblends them into the best robot/monster movie... sorry where was I)... anyway yes, handling this as gracefully as I can. 

Here I will be a little more opinionated. So if you are looking for a The H replacement, now you can RUN AWAY.

Ok. Ready. Here we go... oh hang on, there'll be some music too...



Ok. Now here we go.


No comments: